Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Talon Incedent



       Well, I just played a game that we were winning. Notice the past tense. Then our Olaf disconnected and everything went downhill. so well lost horribly. Friday I played a game with what turned out to be a four person premade. Talon was mid. First off, he went into lane with no items, so I knew I was in for a rough game. Then at about 5 minutes he goes AFK between inner and outer turrets. When I asked if he was there his friend, a singed, said, "he's on tinychat XD" so he came back on and fed a little bit then he diconnected for real. Again, his friend said that he didn't feel like playing so he quit. So we lost that one. last night I did play two games with my friend Alex. I went 13-1-4 and 5-10-16. The second game I played a little too aggressively but we still managed to win both games. Tonight we played three. The first two we absolutely destroyed. the first game I was 17-9-5 and the second I was 4-3-5. the second game we were not so much outlaned as ganked at every possible opportunity by the enemy's jungling Shyvana but we held up well and managed to pull out a "W".

No comments:

Post a Comment