Friday, May 11, 2012

My anniversary (and yesterday's games)



     2 years ago to today I signed up for LoL. This dutch fellow I subscribe to on Youtube recommended it so I started playing and enjoyed it. Along the way I've introduced a few friends to it some of which still play. My brother discovered it on his own through other friends and we started playing together. Those were the good times. Back when we could fill a whole team with friends who were good. Now RJ [my brother] doesn't play because he has a crappy laptop I don't really play with all the people I'd play with that he knew either. Which brings me to the real topic of this post: teammates. Yesterday I played three games. I started playing Tristana 3 or 4 days ago and after 14 or 15 games with her I've gotten pretty good. I'm a big fan of the Yordles, they're the only champs I play. My second game I laned with a Lulu speaking of Yordles. She did pretty well but we got outlaned by a Varus and Soraka. I managed to do pretty well, 7-7-8. Not bad for losing lane but I can pick up the slack latte game. But my last game I had some terrible teammates. So far I've played one game today. It was shaping up to be a fantastic game. It was a Hecarim and me bottom lane vs. a Vladamir. I shut him down early. by the time team fights started I was 9-2-1. But there was one problem, top lane had spent all that time feeding a Teemo and Vayne and middle lane was feeding a Brand. So we won a few team fights early but then the consequences of all that feeding started. Not to mention the rest of my team was super pro so they knew enough to only focus on the tank, a jungling Dr. Mundo, instead of Brand or Vayne or Teemo. needless to say, our victories were short lived. We got rolled. so I started the day on what should have been a crushing victory thrown back in my face by my feeding teammates. I forgot to mention. I went 9-2-1 after Hecarim DC'd and several ganks were attempted by Vlad and Mundo that always ended in a double kill. So hopefully you understand how bad my team had to be to lose us this game. Gonna play many more games today. Hopefully they'll turn out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment